May 05, 2023|
Job ID: 20779
Our client, a renowned managed services organization, are looking to attract an Account Manager for their operation on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with a portfolio of clients and will play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction and success.
- Interacting with clients and stakeholders and maintaining good relationships with a portfolio of accounts.
- Research each of our clients' current service and assess fit for purpose solutions in advance of meeting with them.
- Conduct formal quarterly business reviews with each client; identify and promote upsell opportunities with clients based on their business requirements
- Interacting with customers regularly to ensure all Service Level Agreements are adhered to for new sales and existing contracts.
- Determine new opportunities while onsite with customers by focusing on their business needs
- Coordinate Actions arising from Account Management visits through our Operations department
- Working with Sales Support team to prepare and present quotes & service solutions to clients.
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals ensuring each sale is profitable, meeting / exceeding minimum margin levels
- Ensure the Key Account Director is informed when an issue needs to be escalated
- Ensure any customer complaints / issues are raised internally and tracked through our escalation process.
- Providing exceptional customer service and support at all times.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams within our customer and internally to ensure customer success.
- Become a brand ambassador for the competence base within the organization, having full knowledge of all the products/services that we offer
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and market changes to identify new opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding annual Account Growth targets.
- Maintaining & updating CRM system with all activities.
- Proven experience as an Account Manager in the IT industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand complex technical solutions and communicate them effectively to clients.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work on his/her own initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with CRM software such as HubSpot or Zoho CRM
- A degree in a relevant field is preferred but not required.
About Eden Recruitment
Founded in 1999, Eden Recruitment has been a continual shining star in the Irish recruitment landscape. We believe in the power of relationships and have partnered with the brightest and best Irish and multinational companies, helping them find the brightest and best talent for their organizations. Headquartered in Dublin and wholly Irish owned and managed, we _______.
Other Jobs you might like…
Systems Executive Our client is one of Ireland's largest companies directly employing over 10,000 people through its national network...
PermanentSenior Claims Handler
Sandyford, Dublin 18
Senior Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based in Sandyford. This is a crucial role in our customer claims...
PermanentTrainee Claims Handler
We have a great opportunity for an available role of Trainee Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based...