Account Manager LCS
Fixed Term Contract|
May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20103
About the job
Businesses that partner come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users. As an Account Manager, you will manage a pipeline and focus on selling solutions to customers within the Italian market. You will manage customer accounts to cultivate their relationships, and assist our customers in the adoption of technologies.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the worlds biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a birds eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop sales strategies and plans to drive opportunities with existing customers.
- Manage and develop trusted relationships with clients and help them resolve their business challenges using solutions.
- Leverage strategic partnership(s) to add value to our advertisers' business and grow their accounts.
- Develop solutions within the context of a broader marketing strategy while remaining curious about customer and industry news. Act as the customers voice internally and ensure that resources are used fairly to address critical opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultative sales, account management, or marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently. Desired
- Familiarity with Google Ads and online advertising solutions.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders, internal and external, to deliver impact.
- Ability to strategically assess and solve client needs via sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, and selling.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to be proactive and to inspire, motivate, and work well with others.
- Demonstrated business acumen, with the ability to develop strategic narratives, thought leadership skills, and industry specific expertise.
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*