November 11, 2022|
Job ID: 20455
Our client is one of Europes leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 500 people across eight locations in Ireland and the UK, Europe and Asia. The primary focus of this role is to oversee the finance admins in our banking area, implementing best practices and leading process improvements across the team.
- Oversee banking finance admins being the point of escalation for the team
- Daily upload of current and invoice discount account bank statements to SAP
- Daily allocation of all customer receipts within the Group EFTs, cheques and credit cards
- Complete all tasks to ensure reconciliations are performed accurately for the invoice discounting facilities, preparation of month end reports
- Daily upload of sales invoices and credit notes to the invoice discounting facilities and prepare Month end reconciliations
- Administer intercompany movements
- Banking day to day (cash allocations and current accounts)
- Oversee the completion of monthly bank reconciliations as per reporting timelines
- Process transfer and drawdown request
- Monitor and reconcile banking fees
- Facilitate customer refunds or customer receipts into incorrect bank account
- Manage queries regarding transactions on the bank accounts
- Responsible for Petty Cash transactions
- Customer Postings & Allocations (including release of Credits & Refunds)
Lead specific project work within team targeted at:
- Work to improve existing processes / procedures, enabling automation.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are well documented across team.
- Complete ad hoc training with team members when required
- 3 year Finance / Accounts experience desirable
- Good communications skills (written and oral) are essential for this role
- Good excel skills are essential
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- Has high level of interpersonal and effective communication skills to build effective and successful relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively
- Methodical with an eye for accuracy and detail
- System orientated outlook with automation improvements mindset
- Good team player but capable of working on own initiative
- Experience of managing a significant workload, highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with management in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to teach and mentor
- Strong leadership qualities