September 09, 2022|
Job ID: 20367
Initially successful candidate would be required to be on site for training and move to a Hybrid model which will require 2 days in the office.
Purpose of role:
- To support the finance managers in preparation of management accounting information & cash flow forecasting.
- Support of operational teams in relation to invoicing and ensuring accuracy and integrity of creditor and debtor information.
Main duties and tasks:
1. Creation of Invoices
- Creation of and accounting for monthly rental invoices (monthly week 2/3)
- Creation of and accounting for quarterly rent & service charges 6 weeks in advance (quarterly week 2)
- Creation of and accounting for monthly, quarterly & annual management charges, sales management charges and development management charges
2. Debtors Ledgers
- Rental tenant set up and maintenance (ad hoc)
- Assist in set up new debtor accounts for debtors ledger supervisor (ad hoc)
- Creation and distribution of daily receipts report and aged debtors report (daily until all debtors have paid)
- Debtors listings tidy up & maintenance (monthly review with finance manager)
- Assist Finance manager with intercompany reconciliations & Intercompany matrix (monthly)
3. Assisting Finance Manager with Bank Accounts
- Full Bank reconciliation to the accounts system within 5 working days from month end for all bank accounts within remit to be presented for review to the Finance Manager reporting any unusual items that arise. (monthly week 1)
- Reconciliation of House sales deposit accounts to Deposits held nominal balance (monthly week 1) on receipt of statement from solicitors
- Check all bank accounts daily for payments, ensuring direct debits and other non-creditor payments are posted (daily)
4. Other duties & tasks
- Assist Head of Statutory Reporting with audit queries & postings (ad hoc)
- Back up support to Accounts Assistant (TP) for Vat returns (ad hoc)
- Back up support to Accounts Payable Assistant (PL) for invoice processing
- Assist other team members during busy periods, annual leave
- To ensure desk and work area are kept tidy with filing of documents in a timely manner and shredding of old documents no longer necessary.
- Maintaining a task/deadline checklist to monitor completeness and timeliness of tasks, bringing overdue tasks to the finance mangers attention during weekly team meeting to address any issues as they arise.