Assistant Facilities Manager
January 01, 2023|
Job ID: 20532
Facilities Coordinator is required for my client based Dublin. This is an exciting new role and a permanent position.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Ensure that a 5 star customer focused facilities service is provided on site in accordance with the contract specification and agreed service levels. Develop and maintain a positive relationship with the Client, customers, building management team and contractors.
- Comply with both company and Client policies, legislation, internal processes and Health and Safety procedures.
- Weekly or Fortnightly facilities conference calls with the UK Facilities Team.
- Coordinate FM Vendors daily/weekly tasks onsite
- Liaising with company Account Manager and the Building Management Team regarding PPM & building management issues to ensure all regulatory and mandatory maintenance is undertaken in accordance
- Manage all daily tasks received by Facilities Helpdesk (UpKeep) to ensure all requests for support are closed out ASAP or escalated / reassigned as appropriate
- Carry out building walks and liase with onsite cleaning team with issues that arise from same
- Manage Car park permit program if appropriate
- Coordinating security requirements in co-operation with GlobalSecurity Management.
- Maintaining appropriate documentation, ensuring all filed intuitively for ease of navigation and retrival.
- Coordinate activities with the onsite catering vendor
- Previous facilities experience within a corporate or 5 star environment.
- Team player with good people interaction and the ability to manage difficult situations and relationships with diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently where required.
- Able to work accurately with attention to detail and ownership of own work.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional phone etiquette and presence.
- Appropriate degree of cultural awareness when dealing with foreign clients
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive approach and willingness to assist others to achieve overall objectives.
- Willingness to make suggestions for process improvement.
- Must have a smart appearance.
Sound like the role for you? Then send your CV to email@example.com