May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20197
We are looking for Audit Seniors. This is a busy and varied role that would suit a qualified ACA/ACCA.
Aside from the typical audit/accountancy work you might expect, the more specialised work you would be have exposure to would be as follows:
- Preparation and review of BFI certificate applications
- Preparation of production expenditure analysis for inclusion in tax returns
- Preparation of tax credit estimates for upcoming productions/games
- Preparation of production cost report audits for both individual productions and co-productions
- Preparation and audit of funding applications and reports
- Preparation of business plans and financial models to reflect varied businesses and opportunities in within the film, television and video game industries
- Preparation of valuations for film/TV titles, film/TV libraries, incomes streams and other intellectual property.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours:
- Passionate about delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
- Defines tailored personal performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives.
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Takes ownership of work and takes personal responsibility for on time delivery.
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firms goals.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Listens to, understands and communicates proactively and confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Shows both a strong technical accounting and audit knowledge and an ability to apply this to bespoke client situations.