Business Development Manager
October 10, 2023|
Job ID: 20845
My client is hiring for this role Nationwide in Ireland.
About the Role
As a Business Development Manager you will be required to convert leads that are supplied & cold call customer premises in a defined geographical area. The Business Development Manager will develop a structured journey plan to maximise prospects in the territory & aim to sell a solution that delivers value to the customer. The ideal candidate will be a top performer with a passion for sales. The successful candidate must be a driven, motivated, high energy, customer service focused individuals that can work well with internal & external stakeholders at all levels. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions, & exercise good business judgment while performing their function.
- Achieve and exceed Sales targets in relation to volume and quality performance measures.
- Structured journey planning to maximise prospects in the territory.
- Effective telephone appointment setting to make appointments each day in the field.
- Face to face presentation calls to decision makers
- Daily CRM access to ensure all information is updated regularly.
- To maintain knowledge on all new and existing products and services from competitors.
- Effective objection handling during customer interactions will be required to increase sales conversion and ultimately volume.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience and represent the brand in a professional manner.
- Ability to develop high quality proposals for consideration by C-suite execs and perform face-to-face presentations to decision makers.
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product & procedural knowledge, taking accountability for personal development and skills gaps.
- An experienced sales professional who has worked in a Direct Sales Environment selling face to face.
- Previous experience of the telecoms or energy sector an advantage
- Very Strong focus on results and achieving set targets daily, weekly & monthly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage contacts in a defined territory.
- Teamwork orientated individual able to share best practice and add to positive team dynamic while working independently to deliver against KPIs.
- Strong PC Skills. Microsoft Excel and email etiquette experience is essential.
- Assertive, confident, competitive, and energetic
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel is desirable.
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal & communication skills
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
- Drive overall sales quality improvements within Direct Sales by setting the benchmark.
- Direct sales activities to maximize sales revenue & develop plans to ensure revenue growth for the company.
- Implement, & execute all sales activities & strategies to maximize sales revenues in line with corporate objectives!
- Being a brand ambassador for the company.
- Full Drivers License (required)
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly commission.
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay.
- Performance bonus
- Company Car (Fully Expensed + Fuel Card)
- Mobile phone, tablet and laptop
- Daily lunch allowance
- 22 days annual leave
- Amazing staff offer.
- Refer a friend programme.
- Excellent paid leave benefit
- Wellness programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free yearly flu vaccination
- Pension scheme
- Discount for Laya healthcare
- Supported Learning & Development Opportunities
- Upskilling opportunities
- Flexible working
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
- Career mentoring & development
Hours of operation may vary in line with business requirements,
- 9-5pm Monday Friday (Flexitime)
WHAT TO DO NOW:
- Please apply today with an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +353 1 474 4519