Business Development Manager
November 11, 2022|
Job ID: 20439
Business Development Executive required for a distribution company based in Smithfield, Dublin. The successful candidate has O.T.E 70,000 including salary and commission. The role will require some travel around Ireland, fuel allowance will be included.
- Developing business within company customer base by identifying new opportunities and new accounts and collaborating with company Account and Product Management teams
- Improve key metrics within customer base: Supplier rating, vendor market share (SoW), establishing new product ranges, site visits, collaborated vendor visits, CRM pipeline, influence and improve conversion rate of pipeline
- Understanding and managing the customers expectations of the company as a supplier and collaborating across the Group to make sure the company exceeds these.
- Identify market trends & outlooks to provide confidence for making strategic business decisions.
- Identify potential new vendors, categories and technologies that would complement the current vendor range and add value to the vendor portfolio
- Train and enable the customers sales team to a high standard.
- A passion for driving and delivering growth in current and new channels.
- Previous success in an Account Management/ Sales Management/ Business Development role, with an understanding and experience of the Surveillance and system integrator market
- Tenacious, target driven and results orientated.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to communicate eloquently in both written and verbal formats, both face-to-face and remotely.
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
- Excellent motivational and leadership qualities, with a passion to achieve exceptional results.
- Strong commercial awareness, with good business sense and will seek ways to improve overall business performance.
- Ability to set pricing strategies and maximising profit where possible.
- Experience and skilled in creating customer targets, incentives and rebate schemes
candidate will need at least 2-3 years experience in a distribution environment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org