Junior Accountant Part-qualified or qualified
This role offers the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across many different sectors.
They provide a challenging and exciting work environment with excellent scope for further personal development.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Accountant and will perform the following duties:
• Monthly bookkeeping duties
• General ledger and financial statement preparation
• Completion and submission of statutory Revenue returns
• Company secretarial compliance with the CRO
• Preparation of year-end accounts
• Performance of other related duties as required to support clients
• Assisting Manager in the servicing of clients Requirements
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a small practice is essential.
• Payroll experience is beneficial but not necessary
• Knowledge in Relate and Quickbooks accounting software is beneficial but not necessary
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task with good time management and organisational skills