Cloud Sales Account Representative – DACH
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Cloud Sales Account Management Representative – DACH based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of sales and relationship management experience.
Based in a sales hub you will apply best-in-class revenue generation skills to identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients. The SMB Sales team focuses on engaging with clients and partners to improve customer lifetime value and create scalable solutions. These responsibilities require a strong understanding of solutions and an ability to interact positively and proactively with customers and partners.
– Deliver against assigned sales goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience.
– Contribute to Account Management revenue in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
– Develop relationships with the most strategic clients – all to maximize business results in the SMB sector.
– Drive business development and identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
– Lead business growth campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis. Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams. Identify and pursue business development opportunities.
– Analyze data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
– Diploma/BA/BS degree
– 2+ years of sales/relationship management/customer experience, ideally in the technology industry.
– Ability to speak and write in English and German
– Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
– A team player with strong analytical as well as communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
**This is a ten-month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive pay**