We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Compliance Analyst in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must have 12-18 months of experience in compliance operations.
- You are an experienced compliance operation professional with a background in KYC and transaction monitoring.
- You have an understanding of the impact of your decisions on manual review of potential Anti-Money Laundering activity and/or suspicious financial activity across multiple geographies.
- You are detail orientated ensuring you effectively review sanctions cases, for approval
- You are a generous team player by supporting your colleagues cross-functionally, providing real-time messaging support.
- Be the voice of the customer, where something has gone wrong with the customer experience your priority will be to make the customer whole again and putting solutions in place to prevent this from impacting other customers in the future.
- Be an advocate for workflow improvements by working cross-functionally to ensure that any feedback/improvements in process are shared with support teams.
- Collaboration cross-functionally is key, and you will act as the link between our operations and stakeholders to identify and action opportunities that will improve both the customer experience and compliance models.
- Certificate/Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- 12-18 months of experience in compliance operations, as SME in sanctions, EDD, KYC, governance.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a global fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the payments industry
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com
**Please note this is initially an 11-month contract **
**Excellent onsite benefits and competitive salary**