Corporate SME Senior Broker, Client Services
May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20164
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROLE
- SME Corporate Senior Client Services Broker role is to cater for the insurance needs of our Corporate Clients. This includes completion of new business, renewals, mid-term alterations, claims handling, debtor management, timely issue of policy documentation, etc.
- Working within the Corporate SME Department to achieve Company targets and to identify new opportunities for growth of existing business.
- Reporting to the Corporate SME Manager and Head of the Corporate Division.
- Compliance with Central Bank of Ireland standards and regulations.
- Follow Company policies and procedures.
- Such other tasks as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Business to assist in the efficient running of the Department and in providing professional Client services.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- At least 6 years experience in Commercial Lines Insurance (SME Corporate Broker role).
- Working knowledge of the current insurance market conditions
- Detailed knowledge of Professional Indemnity, Management Liability markets and product offerings would be beneficial
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of the Central Banks Consumer Protection Code.
- Capable of interacting with other members of staff in a friendly and supportive manner.
- Taking initiative in problem solving and ensuring management are kept informed of all material issues relating to your Clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- CIP qualified with progress towards ACII qualification an advantage
- Business related third level qualification also an advantage.
- An excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience is on offer.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Defined Contribution Pension.
- Discounted Staff Insurance including Group Health Insurance
- Subsidised Education Schemes.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Tax Saver Travel Scheme.
- Group Life Assurance.
- Accredited, In House, CPD Training.
If you wish to apply please contact us at andrew@edenrecruitment or APPLY NOW.