August 08, 2022|
Job ID: 20292
CPD Coordinator required for a legal membership body based in Dublin.
The objective of the role is to coordinate educational, CPD and other events; to support the development of a culture of career long learning at the company; and to support members in achieving compliance with the mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
Event Management :
- In conjunction with the relevant committees, members and staff, implement an agreed education and training programme to include conferences, seminars, courses and online activities.
- Provide support and assistance to other key programmes offered by the Education & Professional Development Department
- Organise other events as required to promote the profession to those considering embarking on a career as a barrister and/or to the general public.
CPD Design & Quality Assurance:
- Contribute to the Design and Development of new/revised CPD courses. Developing in the role towards leading the design and development of new CPD courses of increasing instructional complexity
- Implement processes for needs analysis, seminar and course evaluation.
- Work within the team to contribute towards / support the development and continuous improvement of policy and processes related to the CPD function.
- Respond effectively to member queries regarding the CPD scheme and requirements for membership.
- Support Education and Professional Development Department in consulting members of the company regarding their CPD needs and the service provided.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in organising training/CPD courses/seminars.
- Experience within a member organisation or other professional services organisation an advantage.
- Possesses a developed understanding of the importance of professional development, and the factors that influence adult learning.
- Dedicated to providing high-quality learning experiences.
- IITD accreditation / QQI level 6 training qualification or equivalent an advantage.
- Instructional Design experience an advantage.
- Effective communicator with experience collaborating with subject matter experts, participants and other stakeholders.
- Comprehensive IT skills with prior experience working with Moodle, WordPress, Excel, Online Webinar Platforms, video editing and graphic design packages.
- Excellent Attention to detail.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to handle a busy, varied workload,
- Team player who actively contributes towards shared Department goals.
- Interest in the law and legal issues and motivated to learn and grow within a newly established role.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an amazing company.
Send your CV to email@example.com