Display & Video Specialist
Fixed Term Contract|
May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20217
The gCare Display & Video Specialists are a team of trusted experts that help clients design and execute their advertising campaign strategies. With a deep understanding of the products and the industry, they interact with clients and agencies on a daily basis and use their extensive product expertise to support sellers and clients across the full campaign cycle.
As a Display & Video Specialist you will work closely with your sales stakeholders on an ongoing basis to align on market-specific business objectives, customer goals, and revenue opportunities.
Work extensively with Display & Video customers and our partner sales teams to provide insights-driven advertising solutions based on customer objectives, business strategy and growth opportunities across products including Video, Display and Video 360 (DV360), Display Ads (GDA)
- Develop a deep comprehension of our strategic products (e.g., Youtube, Display, Automation, Attribution) and leverage this knowledge to deliver exceptional solutions for our customers
- Consult with Sales partners to develop strategies which seek to meet customer requirements and capture growth opportunities for the broader market. Partner with cross-functional teams to execute on these plans in an effective manner.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Liaise with sales stakeholders to align on customer requirements, priorities and next steps
- Proactively review customer NAL to ensure campaigns are set-up to maximize ROI & to meet the objectives of customers
- Work with customers to provide insights & solutions that help to achieve their goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Experience in digital advertising and campaign management.(Google Ads or similar platforms)
- Experience in running video advertising campaigns on YouTube
- Consultancy skills
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*