February 02, 2023|
Job ID: 20567
This role is based in Greater Dublin but may include travelling to other sites in Ireland.
The appointed Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for providing a professional health and safety service to all levels of staff working within the company and client organisations. The role will report directly into the EHS Manager.
The roles and responsibilities of the position will include the following:
- Developing and administering procedures (including safety statement, risk assessments and safety related protocols, environmental aspects register, etc) to ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislative requirements and corporate Environmental and Health & Safety policy;
- Assist in the maintenance and development of ISO45001 & ISO14001 as part of the Integrated Management system
- Conducting and reviewing risk assessments and ensure measures to control risks are implemented and monitored both for company activities and as part of EH&S client projects;
- Management and development of site Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan
- Providing health and safety advice and support on site / client projects
- Preparing health and safety documentation required for site projects (PSDP/PSCS duties)
- Ensuring contractor safety management arrangements are established and implemented
- Maintaining close liaison with facilities, technical and administrative staff to ensure implementation of regulations pertaining to Health and Safety
- Degree in health and safety
- Experience in management of ISO14001 or ISO 45001
- Minimum 5 years experience within a similar role in customer service driven environment
- DSE Assessor trained
- Experience in auditing environmental health and safety management systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft IT applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Organisational Skills, must be able to multitask
- Enthusiasm and Reliability
- Fluency in English
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Access to own vehicle
- Manual Handling Instructor and DSE Assessor trained
- Knowledge and experience of working within the facilities management sector
- Trained First Aid Responder
Are you looking for a new career in 2023? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eden Recruitment
Founded in 1999, Eden Recruitment has been a continual shining star in the Irish recruitment landscape. We believe in the power of relationships and have partnered with the brightest and best Irish and multinational companies, helping them find the brightest and best talent for their organizations. Headquartered in Dublin and wholly Irish owned and managed, we _______.
Other Jobs you might like…
Systems Executive Our client is one of Ireland's largest companies directly employing over 10,000 people through its national network...
PermanentSenior Claims Handler
Sandyford, Dublin 18
Senior Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based in Sandyford. This is a crucial role in our customer...
PermanentTrainee Claims Handler
We have a great opportunity for an available role of Trainee Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based...