Event Services Program Manager
Fixed Term Contract|
May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20067
The Foundry is flagship Customer Experience Centre in EMEA. It is the front door to Ireland for our customers & partners across the region.
In this role you will become part of The Foundry operations team. This team is the engine of The Foundry, ensuring that the venue remains world class and that our event services are continually evolving to meet the needs of the business. The goal is always to maintain the highest quality bar for event attendees, virtual and in person, while providing a seamless, efficient experience for event organisers. You will be responsible for establishing new event services, and adapting existing service offerings, in response to needs of critical program stakeholders. In partnership with Foundry leadership, you will be responsible for executing a comprehensive marketing plan to promote new service offerings.
Strong operations background is a plus, as service solutions will need to be scalable in line with existing Foundry operational procedures and resourcing.
Your project management skills, communication skills and creative flair all find their place in this role. The ideal candidate for this role will be proactive, comfortable navigating ambiguity and have proven experience of successfully taking projects from inception to completion.
- Create or adapt a range of appropriate, scalable service solutions to meet the needs of critical business stakeholders in line with existing Foundry operating procedures
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders, as well as Foundry technical and operational teams to ensure scalable internal execution processes for new/changing services
- Establish success criteria for new services, tracking and reporting on impact
- Execution of comprehensive Foundry marketing plan to create a steady drumbeat of comms regarding new and evolving Foundry services
- 4-6 years of experience in successfully managing cross-functional projects
- Experience in organising a wide range of professional events, is a plus, but not a necessity
- Strong collaborator with ideas, energy, determination, and a passion for how our client engages clients
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and exercise judgement in a fast moving environment
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as the ability to write well and translate complex issues into simple language that people who are not experts can understand
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- BA/BS degree
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*