Facilities Operations Coordinator
September 09, 2022|
Job ID: 20385
The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate the operations and maintenance of quality facilities at the company's HQ, while working with local, regional and national facilities under the guidance of the Head of Facility Development.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the day to day operation of the company. This would include but not limited to;
- Day to day upkeep and maintenance of the HQ building and surrounding areas such as but not limited to carpark areas, storage buildings, sheds, etc.
- Engaging with external contractors through the procurement process to carry out prescribed works
- Lead the maintenance, operation and future planned installation of all utilities equipment and building controls systems, HVAC equipment, i.e., pumps, boilers, air handling units, air compressors, cooling towers, process gas systems and chillers.
- Support the Head of Facility Development with the strategic planning, and overall management of the various sites.
- Working closely with the Receptionist / Office Manager the day to day operations of the HQ public areas, reception area and action where appropriate.
Ideal Candidate would have the following;
- A qualification in facilities management, engineering or project management related.
- Experience in HVAC systems
- A proven track record of successful Facilities Management experience as demonstrated by recent accomplishments and/or projects.
- Ability to lead quarterly and annual business reviews in front of the leadership of the client
- Experience working with external vendors and subcontractors
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Advantage if worked within a training ground, grounds maintenance team or related facility
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org