September 09, 2022|
Job ID: 20364
We require an experienced Finance Assistant for our client based in Sandyford Co. Dublin.
The Finance Assistant role is an integral part of the finance function, working closely with the other members of the finance team to provide accurate and timely financial information, whilst maintaining robust and effective internal controls.
- Administration of trustee monies.
- Dealing with internal stakeholders to ensure all instructions are assessed and acted upon on a timely basis.
- Act as primary point of contact for setting up appropriate bank transfers.
- Cash and bank, journals preparation and reconciliations.
- Support the finance team with ad-hoc queries/projects as necessary.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and ensure compliance with data protection and privacy policies.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role desirable.
- Good understanding of internal controls and accounting systems.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- Team player and ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver on objectives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills including high levels of proficiency in Excel