November 11, 2022|
Job ID: 20447
- Month End Close - assist the Finance Manager in the month end close process including preparation of Prophix uploads.
- Month end close preparation including the posting of Journal (accruals/prepayments and Cost Centre and GL corrections) posting.
- Review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations with supporting schedules and update to Finance Manger.
- Review GLs and provide explanation (correction) for Variance from Forecast, Prior Year and month on month movements.
- Creditor Payment Support 2nd level review
- Responsible for Fixed Assets for The group and creating Fixed Asset Policy to ensure constant application
- Revenue recognition review of billings and stuck documents to ensure Revenue is recognised on the correct period.
- Reconciliations of Sales and Finance Apps ensuring any variances are explained and documented.
- Primary finance contact with Rebates and Customer Claims Teams to ensure all queries are dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
- Assisting with the year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation Assisting in special projects as assigned.
- SAP accounting software experience is essential
- Understanding of Financial Structure P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Experience of managing a significant workload, highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with management in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Part Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA