November 11, 2022|
Job ID: 20461
Are you feeling like work is lacking its spark for you right now? Is it time to consider a new career challenge? Is career development, a super working culture and good rewards important to you? This Financial Controller opportunity located in Athlone could be just the move you are looking for.
Let me tell you some more!
My Client a leading Software Technology Company offer mission critical software that powers some of the worlds most successful companies, solving Clients business problems through agile and cloud native software innovation. They are seeking a Financial Controller to join their organisation, ideally coming from the Technology Sector or SME Business. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will bring a mix of commercial, analytical and strategic capabilities coupled with exceptional communication skills and will be responsible for overseeing accounting operations, analysing financial data, managing forecasting, budgeting, and auditing processing and ensuring accuracy of financial information. They will also be responsible for scaling the finance function in line with Company growth.
- Management of Finance team of 3
- Identifying improvements and efficiencies in financial processes
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts for presentation to CFO
- Oversee the month end close and review of team deliverables
- Presentation of monthly management reports to CFO
- Sign off on monthly payroll for approx. 200 people
- Consolidated accounts for ROI parent and NI subsidiary
- Preparation of Department P&Ls with supporting variance analysis against budget
- To act as an effective business partner and drive continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- To ensure the targets are achieved in the areas of financial control, working capital management, compliance and reporting
- Support to Operational departments as required
- Implement Internal Controls and KPIs
- Experience with system implementation and improvements
- Manage relationships with Outsourced Providers Auditors, Tax, Bank
- Working Capital and Cash Flow Management
- The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging and dynamic teamwork environment
- Leadership Orientation Actively seeks ways in which to act as a role model, guide, develop and mentor others within the Department; Strong team leadership, team building and facilitation skills
- Adaptability Responds effectively to changes in situation or information
- Deadline driven with strong financial analytical skills and an ability to prioritise and work on multiple assignments
- Strong systems experience SAGE exposure essential.
For further information and confidential discussion on this Financial Controller role in Athlone please contact Helga Reeves on 086 1278837 or email email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our Eden Recruitment website
Please Note: Eden Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior consent