French-speaking Analyst AML/KYC Team
Vacancy in Dublin office, RBC Investor & Treasury Services
Analyst – AML/KYC Team
What is the opportunity?
Provide support to the Global Due Diligence, Centre of Excellence (CoE) based in Dublin, acting as analyst and within the CoE by bringing analytical thinking, skills and experience in performing customer due diligence, client risk assessment, and other first line of defense AML/KYC activities. The candidate will report to the Manager Global Due Diligence Europe.
What will you do?
- Act as member of the Ireland CoE (Remediation and Refresh Team) to ensure high quality of information on clients and consistency with RBC policies and procedures, as well as satisfaction of local regulatory requirements in jurisdictions covered by Global Due Diligence team.
- Collection of KYC documentation, documents review, client risk scoring as per internal tools and procedures, drafting client AML risk assessment report for ongoing remediation/refresh of existing clients.
- Update RBC I&TS KYC systems and databases with the most current AML/KYC client information.
- Escalate high risk records to the Manager/Director, Global Due Diligence or AML Compliance as appropriate, and obtain sign-off as per established CoE policies and procedures.
- Track and report on file progress including percentage completed, sign off status, pending responses, and action plan to obtain necessary information.
- Proactive support to internal stakeholders and client facing staff on KYC/AML queries on client under review. Leverage and share feedback with other CoE staff and the hub, responding to day to day questions as they relate to client review efforts for high, medium & low risk clients.
- Leverage and share stakeholder feedback to enhance quality and client experience.
- Implement, or assist with the implementation of special projects and initiatives as assigned by the team lead/Manager What do you need to succeed?
- Fluency in French (preferable), Italian or German language
- Sound understanding and previous experience with different Fund structures and the related AML/KYC due diligence requirements.
- Sound knowledge of European and Luxembourg AML/KYC regulatory framework and requirements. Local AML/KYC regulation in Ireland, UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, France, Hong Kong and Switzerland would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Management of competing priorities, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders Compliance, Audit and Risk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Exercise good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office package. Nice-to-have
- Demonstrated ability to support change initiatives and projects.
- Pertinent industry & Regulatory/Compliance requirements
- Operational & Client service experience
Whatâ€™s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.