May 05, 2023|
Job ID: 20735
My client is expanding its direct sales department nationwide & is currently looking for Feld Sales Managers based in Cavan & Carlow.
The ideal candidate will be a top performer with sales experience. The successful candidate must be a driven, motivated, high-energy, customer service-focused individual that can work well with internal & external stakeholders at all levels. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions, & exercise good business judgment while performing their function. They will be responsible for their own office & the management of their teams with ongoing support from the senior management team & the training department.
- Developing, delivering training & coaching to your sales team whilst supporting them in achieving excellent performances in their roles.
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel, is desirable.
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal & communication skills
- Organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement.
- Drive overall sales quality improvements within Direct Sales by setting the benchmark in your daily sales training & providing leadership daily.
- Direct sales activities to maximize sales revenue & develop plans to ensure revenue growth for the company.
- Inspiring motivating & leading your field sales team,
- Implement, & execute all sales activities & strategies to maximize sales revenues in line with corporate objectives!
- Communicate clear goals & roles to team members, set & track KPIs & reward team efforts & accomplishments.
- Provide direction, development, & inspiration to team members.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance & pay discussions with team members.
- Being a brand ambassador for the company.
- Collaborating with the recruitment team to hire top talent in your office.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly commission.
- Your own office & the freedom to build your own sales team.
- Supported Learning & Development Opportunities
- Company discounts
- People-centric culture
- Upskilling opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
- Travel opportunities
- Company vehicle
- Career mentoring & development
The right candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- To inspire & provide direction, development & aid to team members.
- Management, coaching, or leadership experience
- A passion for sales.
- To be comfortable & driven in a high-volume fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- A strong work ethic with a focus on career development
- Previous sales or customer-facing experience.