Group Pension Scheme Administrator
January 01, 2023|
Job ID: 20519
Role & Responsibilities
- Administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client Insured Schemes.
- Ensuring all aspects of the day-to-day admin of each scheme are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members.
- Liaising with Consultants and Client Managers to ensure that all aspects of the client file are compliant.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- BA (Hons) Degree within a Business or Finance related discipline.
- Demonstrate a high level of business and financial commercial awareness.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience within a similar role, preferably within a Financial Advisory firm or Life & Pensions Broker.
- Skills & Attributes
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with a focus on numerical skills.
- Ability to manage own workload while prioritizing effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook (Intermediate level).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and flexibility.
Numeracy and excellent organisational skills are essential for this position. The successful candidates are likely to be confident multi-taskers with a good work ethic and a keen focus on attention to detail.
This role is on a Hybrid Working schedule, 3 days per week based in Sandyford Office.