April 04, 2022|
Job ID: 20152
Our client are an large employment consultancy services who are looking to add HR Consultants for their offices based in, Dublin, Cork & Belfast.
This role is a busy and fast paced position within Employment Consultancy Services Department and HR Consultants are expected to have an excellent understanding of employment law, specifically relating to policy wording and requirements. This role requires a particular focus on attention to detail and a strong client focus.
- Review clients HR and employment documentation checking for terms that breach legislation, amending typographical/grammatical errors and updating to ensure each client has robust HR documentation to suit their business.
- Liaise with clients in a timely manner, producing professional quality documentation, and dealing with queries as appropriate, whilst adhering to the current policies, procedures, and SLAs.
- To take responsibility for the management of your workload and diary, ensuring that you book the required number of appointments in accordance with Company protocol, to include proactively contacting clients to arrange appropriate appointments in accordance with the clients agreement.
- Liaise with clients primarily via video conference and telephone to create bespoke employment documentation in accordance with policies and procedures. You will also be required to undertake face to face meetings when required.
- Carry out necessary and associated administration via computerized systems.
- Produce daily and weekly reports as required.
- Contribute to a knowledge sharing and collegiate culture, supporting training and development of others, valuing and utilizing the different skills and expertise of colleagues.
- Ensure knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated.
- Present HR and employment law training to client and non-client groups via video conference or in person.
- Assist other departments when required, in particular the HR Advisory department.
- Attend team meetings and training as and when required, to include those which may take place outside your normal working hours/days.
- Undertake or provide support with any bespoke projects as requested by Management.
- Carry out other tasks as deemed necessary by the company.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional and confident manner when interacting with clients
- Excellent written English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize your workload whilst working under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to present information accurately
- Excellent word processing skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ownership/Initiative into action
- Business awareness
- Positive approach to change
Why Join our Team?
- Pension Contribution
- Share scheme
- Yearly Bonus