November 11, 2022|
Job ID: 20470
Inputting Team Member
Our client, based in Christchurch, Dublin is looking to add to their growing inputting team!
This Inputting team looks after the processing of member data processing of member payments received from employer deductions, direct debit, current account etc.
This role would suit someone looking to further or begin their career in banking!
The contracted hours for these posts are 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday:9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This position will have a variety of duties including.
- Provide the members of the Branch with a courteous, pleasant, and professional service. This can be via the phone, face to face interaction, through our website / email or by providing back-office support.
- Manage the applications, card ordering and file processing for PAYAC current accounts. Engage with PAYAC in relation to fraud/member issues.
- Processing/management of payrolls to include inputting of payrolls, balancing of Payroll and Back up log. Engaging with salary departments. Processing all work in a timely manner as per the policies and procedures set out by the branch.
- Processing and management of members data to include Payroll Deduction forms Direct debit management, standing orders, incoming/outgoing eft files (ACREREP), ensuring these are completed promptly and efficiently.
- Set up and monitoring of budget accounts and budget direct debits, process payments and engage with members to manage same.
- Assisting members with their account management via the phone, via email or the web or via face-to-face interaction, assisting members with Credit Control queries and assisting members with any of the range of services offered.
- To support, promote and actively participate in sustainable energy, water, and waste initiatives to create a more sustainable, low carbon and efficient Branch.
The successful candidate will be/have
- A motivated individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under own initiative with minimal direction
- Ability and confidence to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritize tasks under pressure
- Willingness to take on new tasks and projects.
- The successful candidate will be required to satisfy the minimum competency requirements as set out in the Central Bank Guidelines for the sale of insurance products. (QFA/CUA(Loans)/APA in Loans/Pathways CU Diploma/ACCUP). Financial support for the successful candidate to obtain these qualifications will be provided if they do not have it currently.
- 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role would be an advantage - but not essential
- Knowledge of SCION an advantage but not essential
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail