Investment Management Administrator
January 01, 2023|
Job ID: 20514
Wealth & Investment Administrator
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- BA preferably business related.
- Ideally 1-2 years relevant experience (Financial Advisory firm/Life & Pensions Broker).
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (Intermediate).
- Must have a demonstrable interest in business and finance.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexible and enthusiastic.
- Numeracy and excellent organisation skills are essential for this position.
- The successful candidates are likely to be confident multi-taskers with a good work ethic and keen attention to detail.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Client portfolio administration. This includes pre & post retirement pension structures, protection benefits & investment portfolios.
- Liaising with clients regarding administration queries on their portfolio.
- Liaising with advisors to ensure that all aspects of the client file are compliant.
Office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Full time working in the Sandyford based office.