Blanchardstown, Dublin 15|
June 06, 2022|
Job ID: 20233
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Tracking and recording communication with suppliers
- Back Order Monitoring
- Liaising with Freight carrier companies to track delivery dates
- Preparing Purchase Orders
- Monitoring prices and reconciling to Purchase Orders
- Responsibility for ensuring adequate stock levels are maintained
- Updating stock system and ensuring accuracy at all times
- Product Returns
- Regular periodical stock checks
- Expiry date monitoring and stock rotation
Level of Education
Third level qualification, preferably in procurement or stock management.
Good knowledge of IT to ideally include Sage 500, Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
The following attributes are essential in order to succeed in this role;
- Drive, Enthusiasm and adept.
- Ability to work on our initiative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Very strong team working.
- Attention to detail.
- A desire to succeed.
Send your CV to email@example.com