Junior Executive Assistant
August 08, 2022|
Job ID: 20286
Junior Executive Assistant required for consumer electrical goods firm based in North Dublin, this role will be based on site and a great opportunity for someone to get into an EA role.
Assist with all aspects of the day-to-day operations of Head Office Team including;
Attending and set up for meetings and workshops
Preparing presentations for meetings
Assisting with preparation of customer visits, itineraries and meetings
Travel arrangements such as flight bookings, car hire and travel itineraries
Assisting with executive projects
Perform general administrative tasks such as filing documents on the company systems, maintaining accurate corporate files and records
Expenses submissions and raising purchase orders
Key Skills and Experience:
- Customer motivated and display a high degree of professionalism in dealing with different levels of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and ability to deliver under pressure.
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A can do proactive attitude, assertive, positive and solutions focused mindset.
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- A Team player who acts as a role model for our company values.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office, particularly PowerPoint.
- 3rd Level qualification in a relevant discipline desirable.
- Previous experience with SAP preferable.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that really values their employees and their success.
Send your CV to email@example.com