Junior Project Manager
May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20195
We have a excellent opportunity, We are currently looking for a standout Junior Project Manager in Dublin.
The Candidate we are seeking is a skilled Junior Project Manager who will successfully take total accountability for the planning, resourcing, leading and delivery of all customer change requests to agreed timescales, budgets, specifications and service levels. Responsible for the people management of the programming implementation team consisting of one-two software developers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage change request budgets on behalf of the Technical Director, monitoring the expenditures and costs against deliverables as change requests are implemented.
- Management of change request delivery timelines and resources allocations across all change requests.
- Lead the project team allocated to the change requests and motivate and monitor internal/external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Contingency planning to ensure change requests are delivered on time and in accordance with change request plans.
- Plan and record client meetings.
- Ensure the active management of change requests, supports the realisation of planned monthly revenue targets.
- Create monthly invoices and backing sheets.
- Management and analysis of issues.
- Conduct annual team member appraisals, and coach for performance as necessary
- Build monthly resource schedules in order to deliver customer change requests to agreed timescales
- Be responsible for the quality assurance and overall integrity of change requests delivered to customers.
- Manage third party suppliers to customer change requests as appropriate.
- Communicate with all stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage all customer change request calls logged through the customer support portal
- Documentation of customer requirement specifications, technical documents, best practice implementation guidelines etc.
- Report progress of the all customer change requests at regular intervals to the company Technical Director.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in Project / Programme Management using leading project management methodologies and processes.
- Experience of managing multiple parties including application programmers and third-party vendors (desirable).
- The ability to manage projects across multiple locations (desirable).
- Understand budgetary control and resource allocation procedures.
- Ability to create a sense of community amongst the disparate members of the project teams.
- Knowledge of the Food (Meat) processing Industry (highly desirable).
- Knowledge of VB.net and SQL technologies (desirable).
- Spacious and modern office environment
- Full canteen facilities with free tea, coffee, bread, and fresh fruit for staff use.
- Encouragement, guidance, and support for those that want to self-improve and up-skill.
- Free car parking
- Time in lieu for overtime worked
- Flexible working hours (possible)
- Extra days holiday per year of service
- Finish Early Fridays
- No meetings Wednesdays
- Refer a friend scheme
- Pension scheme eligible after probation
- Position is based in West Dublin (Blanchardstown)
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus based on achievement of objectives About Us:
If you wish to apply please APPLY NOW or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org