Key Accounts Manager
May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20206
Our client presents an opportunity to take on the role of Key Account Manager for a number Key Accounts in Leinster & Connaught. The accounts are in the Technology, Life Sciences and Manufacturing sectors however we have ambitions to grow our footprint in the region and have some exciting opportunities that we are currently developing. Based in Leinster or Connaught and reporting into the Key Account Director, the post holder will be able to evidence experience of working in an environment where scale and complexity of FM delivery are the norm.
The key account management role is to ensure a strategic partnership with the customer by leveraging the Global ISS scale and a deep understanding of the customers business and purpose, thus creating value for the customer and at the same time ensuring retention and growth of the customer.
- Develop strong, lasting relationships with the clients, based on trust
- Working with both Local and Global Account teams to deliver on our promises, develop our business and add value to our clients business
- To manage and oversee the contract to ensure financial and commercial performance: sales, operating margin, cash.
- Development and adherence to local and regional strategic objectives
- Responsibility for ensuring that contractual responsibilities are met across your portfolio
- Successful roll-out, implementation and ongoing performance of OneISS programmes
Key areas of responsibility:
- Taking full leadership of all accountabilities towards the customer including leadership of people and financial resources to maintain budgetary control and profitability (P/L).
- Driving a strategic customer focus by - ensuring that customer information is structured in a proper and easy assessable way in the CRM system and/or other business tools - using the ISS Account Development Process and Plan - translating business insights and customer needs to relevant propositions and solutions (across regions/countries/sites when applicable).
- Drive continuous stakeholder management to ensure that both customer stakeholders and internal (Group/regions/countries/sites) stakeholders are all aligned on the customer promise with the account development plan as focal point.
- Ensuring engagement by communicating in a tangible and concrete way to everyone (including to relevant National, Regional and Global support functions), what the promise to the customer means for each individual and their role in delivering on that promise e.g., what does delivering compliance look like for a service professional.
- Ensuring the right competencies are in place to deliver on the promise to the customer, setting the team (including relevant National, Regional and Global support functions), through recruitment, development and successor planning.
- Optimisation and enhancement of service delivery and operations while ensuring: - commitment and compliance to the related requirements as dictated by local law, requirements of local governing bodies and Customer and ISS policies - full process compliance to OPF and service excellence - meeting with customer needs
Experience & Traits:
- Min. 3-5 years experience with leading (leaders)
- FM industry or experience from service-industry and supplier management
- Experience working in a large organisation with several stakeholders with differing expectations and needs
- Several years experience with customer relationship sales and/or consultancy sales
- Experience with budgeting, financial management, reporting and performance management
- Experience with SLA management and KPI reporting
- Experienced MS office user
- Bachelors degree
- Resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks
- Influencing a natural leader and enjoys having responsibility of others, can sell to others
- Communicative has a wide network, can maintain relationships
- Decisive and action oriented
- Learning agility: Learn from experience and leverage those lessons when facing a novel situation
- Finds solutions to complex problems