Legal Content Specialist
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Legal Content Specialist, officially based in Dublin City Centre, though the successful candidate can work remotely, anywhere in Ireland.
About the job:
As a Legal Content Specialist, you will help balance the legal and regulatory requirements we face around the world with the needs of users, partners and advertisers. You will handle complex legal issues from EMEA and ensure that removal requests are processed efficiently and accurately. You will be dedicated to providing outstanding customer support and improving the legal removals experience for our users. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to take decisive and accurate action under pressure.
- Process removal requests efficiently and accurately, including privacy issues and defamation issues.
- Support the team in making improvements to our operations and enhancing operational quality.
- Develop internal and external training materials.
- Review of graphic, controversial and sometimes offensive video content.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with internet technologies and related policy and regulatory environments.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in German, Turkish OR Arabic is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience in support operations.
- Experience with internet law.
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive salary**
**Please note this is a contract position, initially for 11-months**