January 01, 2023|
Job ID: 20513
Ready to kickstart 2023 with a new challenge? Are you immediately available to commence your next opportunity?
My Client a Global Manufacturer of packaging solutions who partner with some of the worlds leading Organisations across Life Sciences, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics and Consumer Goods are looking to attract a Management Accountant for their operation on a contract basis circa 6-9 months. Reporting to the Finance Manager and based in Castlebar with hybrid working available, the Management Accountant is a critical member of the local Finance Team providing control, analysis reporting and influencing of the job costing process.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for manufacturing site accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting
- Preparation of variance analysis and reconciliation of performance.
- Cash and Performance Forecasting.
- Cost Centre reporting.
- Monitor the Tharston (or Other) system to ensure job costing is complete, accurate and timely.
- Prepare job variance reports for all jobs within the review parameters and compile and present weekly and monthly closed jobs variance reports.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting on financial and non-financial performance. Assist with annual budgeting.
- Identify cost reduction and efficiency initiatives to help current year and projected financial forecast effect
- Work with operations to ensure WIP remains at an acceptable level
- Continuous Improvement: Support a culture of continuous improvement, including contributing to and supporting product development, new business development and purchasing and operations objectives. Be fully involved in instigating and manage cost saving projects
- Support the Finance Manager on optimizing Finished Good (FG) levels and minimize aged FG to improve Working Capital
- Liaise with and prepare data for external Auditors, internal auditors, revenue, CSO etc.
- The successful candidate needs to be fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA with 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong financial, analytical, and commercial skills ideally within a manufacturing industry environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage across the business with all stakeholders
- A pro-active, energy driven individual who is comfortable operating both independently and as part of a team
For further information on this Management Accounting contract opportunity in Co Mayo please contact Helga Reeves on 086 1278837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Do check out all open opportunities on the Eden Recruitment website
Please Note: Eden Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior consent