March 03, 2023|
Job ID: 20632
My Client a Global Manufacturer of packaging solutions who partner with some of the worlds leading Organisations across Life Sciences, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics and Consumer Goods are looking to attract a Management Accountant for their operation Reporting to the Financial Controller and based in Drogheda with hybrid working available, the Management Accountant is a critical member of the local Finance Team providing control, analysis reporting and influencing of the job costing process.
- Manage plant internal financial reporting and assure compliance with internal controls and policies.
- Assist in the creation and achievement of the approved budget of the plant.
- Partner with the Plant Management Team to assure achievement of the overall plant objectives, including analyzing data to initiate improvements and cost savings.
- Cost Accounting, Inventory and Assets: Manage systems for current, accurate and complete accounting and reporting of job costs, overhead, inventory, controls and policies, and physical counts.
- Provide input on the forecasting process by analyzing trends and patterns, determining the impact and making recommendations for the Plant.
- Support a service oriented and business partner approach within the accounting organization to the customers.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement including contributing to and supporting process improvements and cost saving projects within the finance function.
- Model the Corporate Values and Principles, including instilling a high performance, people-powered culture, providing high expectations and high support.
- The successful candidate needs to be fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA with 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong financial, analytical, and commercial skills ideally within a manufacturing industry environment.
- Candidate must have Experience of product costing and operational variance reporting.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage across the business with all stakeholders.
- A pro-active, energy driven individual who is comfortable operating both independently and as part of a team.
For further information on this Management Accounting opportunity in Drogheda Co Louth please contact Helga Reeves on 086 1278837 or email email@example.com Do check out all open opportunities on the Eden Recruitment website
Please Note: Eden Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior consent
About Eden Recruitment
Founded in 1999, Eden Recruitment has been a continual shining star in the Irish recruitment landscape. We believe in the power of relationships and have partnered with the brightest and best Irish and multinational companies, helping them find the brightest and best talent for their organizations. Headquartered in Dublin and wholly Irish owned and managed, we _______.
Other Jobs you might like…
Systems Executive Our client is one of Ireland's largest companies directly employing over 10,000 people through its national network...
PermanentSenior Claims Handler
Sandyford, Dublin 18
Senior Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based in Sandyford. This is a crucial role in our customer...
PermanentTrainee Claims Handler
We have a great opportunity for an available role of Trainee Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based...