We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Measurement Specialist, officially based in Dublin City Centre, though the successful candidate can work remotely, anywhere in Ireland.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has both the ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them clearly to a non-technical audience, while also possessing the ability to communicate effectively and concisely with Product, Engineering and Operations teams.
In addition to supporting their Technical Specialists team, Global Sales Team and their advertisers, you will also build robust processes, workflows, documentation and training for their products to ensure such cutting-edge products can eventually be serviced by generalists.
- Proactively partner with Global Business and Sales Teams to shape clients’ technical needs into Measurement opportunities and solutions.
- Collaborate with internal/external technical and developer teams to drive communication, prioritization, analysis, and prompt resolution of customer challenges.
- Liaise and coordinate with partner teams to prioritise and execute demand from your product areas and ensure synergy across teams
- Maintain industry, Google product, and customer knowledge to lead or contribute to projects that increase operational efficiency or meet advertisersâ€™ long term technical needs.
- Deliver external & internal training on new and existing product features.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience of Firebase and digital tracking solutions in general.
- Ability to identify complex problems and implement creative, data-driven solutions.
- 2nd European language
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive salary**