New business Administrator – German
Title: New Business Administrator
- To carry out the principal new business functions across all products – input, requesting missing information, pipeline management, post – assigned to you as per the business needs. You will need to be able to react positively to ever-changing business demands
- To ensure accuracy in all written correspondence to clients and brokers and to ensure systems are accurate
- Providing excellent customer service in contacting brokers and broker consultants to solve problems swiftly and to avoid unnecessary delays
- On an ongoing basis to familiarise yourself and keep updated on all technical aspects of the job, e.g. products, procedures, compliance and legal issues
- To attend and participate in all training sessions organised on your behalf.
- Once gained sufficient experience, you may be required to help in the training of newer team members.
- Identify, put forward and discuss any ideas that may lead to the improvement of New Business processes and procedures
- To build positive and professional working relationships with other teams closely linked to the New Business Department – Customer Services, Underwriting and Policy Alterations
- Complaint handling within guidelines and service standards
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]