New Business Development Executive Galway
March 03, 2022|
Job ID: 20053
We have a great opportunity for an available role of a Commercial New Business Account Executive in Galway.
- You will be responsible for developing and growing a commercial insurance client portfolio.
- You will be provided with some prospects to get you started; however, this role is suited to a positive and pro-active self-starter who is willing to build their account from the lead generation phase through to closing the sale.
- Hard-work, determination and commitment will ensure your success within this role.
- Based from our GALWAY office with facility to work remotely with laptop, mobile phone etc, you will also be required to complete onsite visits to your prospects within the extended Galway area.
- We will support you to become an expert in the field and continue to develop your professional skills.
- Achieve monthly new business target.
- Proactively build your sales pipeline.
- Become an expert in your target area.
- Grow and develop niche knowledge in new business sectors.
Skills / Knowledge
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Previous hospitality insurance experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Proactive approach to building and managing your account.
- Focus market and competitor insight.
Qualifications and Experience
- CIP, APA Commercial or Grandfathered Qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales focused role.
- What we can offer:
- Fast- paced, positive and proactive sales environment.
- Account Executive Model remuneration plan
- Support to further your continued professional development through further professional qualifications.
- Opportunity to expand your current commercial knowledge to become an expert in your chosen field.
If you wish to apply please contact us at andrew@edenrecruitment or APPLY NOW.