Part Qualified Accountant
September 09, 2022|
Job ID: 20374
Our client is a multi-disciplinary accountancy practice providing a range of accounting, auditing and taxation services, based in Blackrock, Dublin.
They are currently looking to add to a Part Qualified Accountant to their team!
- A part qualified accountant with at least 18 months experience working in a professional practice.
- Have a relevant business degree having achieved a 2.1 minimum.
- Have made good progress in the examinations of ACCA or ACA.
- Possess good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Possess good organisational skills with the ability to be proactive.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Have a working knowledge of some of the most popular accounting packages.
- Work as part of a team to reporting to an audit manager.
- Carrying out audit procedures and audit exempt assignments.
- Preparing final financial statements for review.
- Preparing and reviewing periodic management accounts.
- Involvement in Corporation and Income Tax assignments using Relate Corporation and Personal Tax.
- Dealing with queries from clients.
- Use of the Revenue On Line Service.