Pension Fund Accountant
August 08, 2022|
Job ID: 20281
- Accurately produce Scheme Annual Reports for Pension Schemes
- Responsible for all work assigned through to final sign-off by auditors.
- Liaising with internal pension administrators/client services managers/actuaries/legal as part of the preparation of accounts process.
- Liaising with external auditors in order to facilitate an efficient audit of the Pension Scheme and responding to all audit queries on a timely basis.
- Reporting directly to the Manager Pension Fund Accounts.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with experience and knowledge of pension scheme accounting and financial reporting.
- Detail orientated and strong work organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritise appropriately.
- Strive to deliver high quality work and ability to meet deadlines with a strong sense of ownership.
- Readiness to display self-directed initiative.
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills.