Personal Assistant (3 month contract)
Personal Assistant (3 month contract)
Fixed Term Contract|
March 03, 2023|
Job ID: 20648
Personal Assistant required for my healthcare client based in Dublin 8, this an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of extension if required.
- To manage the Directors Inbox including screening and responding to all correspondence, and prioritising, re-directing and archiving as appropriate.
- To manage diary/ calendar appointments including arranging in-person and virtual meetings and calls, issuing calendar invites, tracking and monitoring attendance, booking rooms/ venues, preparing and distributing meeting packs: agendas, meeting notes, reports and presentations, as required.
- To link with internal and external stakeholders in scheduling and preparing for meetings ensuring that agendas and documents have been circulated/ received
- To monitor and action requests from the Director, sharing onwards if required and ensuring actions are closed out.
- To support a range of administrative duties including minute taking, preparation and collation of documents, preparation of PowerPoint presentations, proof reading and photocopying documentation, data gathering, distribution of information, documenting and tracking actions, as required.
- To process expense claims and research and book travel and accommodation.
- To provide support in the organisation of conferences and events.
- To act as first point of contact and to facilitate effective communications with relevant stakeholders and other functions, as required.
- To work as part of the SPO team, supporting each other and providing cover during periods of leave or absence.
- To undertake all duties in a confidential, professional and courteous manner.
- Perform other administrative ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- At least 2 years experience as a Personal Assistant, working in a very busy office environment, managing competing demands and multiple concurrent pieces of work.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- The capacity to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in documenting/ monitoring actions.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team and experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- A commitment to providing a professional service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent essential.
- Confidentiality is vitally important for this role.
The role will require at least 4 days per week on site, there may be flexibility to work remotely on one day if cover within the office is available.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
About Eden Recruitment
Founded in 1999, Eden Recruitment has been a continual shining star in the Irish recruitment landscape. We believe in the power of relationships and have partnered with the brightest and best Irish and multinational companies, helping them find the brightest and best talent for their organizations. Headquartered in Dublin and wholly Irish owned and managed, we _______.
Other Jobs you might like…
Systems Executive Our client is one of Ireland's largest companies directly employing over 10,000 people through its national network...
PermanentSenior Claims Handler
Sandyford, Dublin 18
Senior Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based in Sandyford. This is a crucial role in our customer...
PermanentTrainee Claims Handler
We have a great opportunity for an available role of Trainee Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based...