Personal Lines Broker
May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20162
We have a great opportunity for an available role at one of Irelands largest insurance brokers. We are recruiting for a Personal Lines Executive . We are interested in hearing from people who wish to further develop their career with one of Irelands leading insurance brokers This role is based in Dublin City.
The Roles We Currently Have Available Involve: New Business
- Providing professional best advice and guidance to our clients on the most suitable product to meet their Personal Car and Home Insurance requirements.
- Handling all new business enquiries for personal insurance and processing new business quotations.
- Ability to evaluate client requirements and provide suitable cover solutions.
- Delivering first class care and professional best advice to existing clients during and at renewal of their motor and home policies.
- Issuing and amending motor and home renewals.
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties that come with servicing our clients insurance policies mid-term.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 12 to 18 months experience in handling car and home insurance enquiries for new or existing customers.
- Hold an Approved Product Adviser (APA) qualification in Personal General Insurance and/or have made progress towards achieving a CIP qualification.
- Energy, drive, excellent communication, and an ability to work with a commitment to customer service.
The company rewards individual initiative and team working ability and place great emphasis on staff training and development. They also offer a clear and defined career path upon obtaining industry qualifications. support and reward staff as they progress towards APA, CIP, and beyond.
Rewards and Benefits
- Performance Related Bonus Schemes
- Subsidised Education Schemes
- Staff Rewards Scheme
- Great Staff Social Events
- Tax Saver Travel & Bike to Work Scheme
- Discounted Staff Insurance
- 37.5hr Working Week (9.00am - 5.30pm excl. weekends and public holidays)