Private Client Advisor
Private Client Advisor
May 05, 2023|
Job ID: 20756
Client Services Executive required for our client based out in Sandyford. Our client specialises in employee benefit consultancy and private wealth management and has over 30 years experience advising companies and personal investors.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
Client portfolio end-to end administration. This involves annual portfolio reviews and valuations, processing new business, communicating, and interacting with product producers (generally major insurance companies) to ensure prompt processing of applications. This applies to pre & post retirement pension structures, protection benefits & investment portfolios.
Communicating with clients regarding their portfolios and new applications in an effective and timely manner.
Working with and supporting advisors in meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- BA (Hons) Degree within a Business or Finance related discipline.
- A minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience within a similar role, preferably within a Financial Advisory firm or Life & Pensions Broker.
- QFA qualified or progressing towards this qualification.
- Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) requirements and associated Compliance requirements.
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with a focus on numerical skills.
- Ability to manage own workload while prioritising effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (Intermediate).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and flexibility.
- Numeracy and excellent organisation skills are essential for this position.
- Successful candidates are likely to be confident multi-taskers with a good work ethic and a keen focus on attention to detail and quality
Looking for a new opportunity? Send your CV to email@example.com
About Eden Recruitment
Founded in 1999, Eden Recruitment has been a continual shining star in the Irish recruitment landscape. We believe in the power of relationships and have partnered with the brightest and best Irish and multinational companies, helping them find the brightest and best talent for their organizations. Headquartered in Dublin and wholly Irish owned and managed, we _______.
Other Jobs you might like…
Systems Executive Our client is one of Ireland's largest companies directly employing over 10,000 people through its national network...
PermanentSenior Claims Handler
Sandyford, Dublin 18
Senior Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based in Sandyford. This is a crucial role in our customer claims...
PermanentTrainee Claims Handler
We have a great opportunity for an available role of Trainee Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based...