November 11, 2022|
Job ID: 20462
Programme Manager required for research company based in Dublin for an 11 month contract.
The client is now seeking to recruit a full-time, temporary Programme Manager, for an assignment of 11 months to the company to join a high-performing team to ensure the delivery of a robust and cohesive system.
Duties will include:
- Work with the Head of Office and other Programme Managers to identify the resources and business needs necessary to support the committees as it grows, and work with Human Resources in the recruitment and training of additional staff.
- Contribute to the development of an annual work programme for the office and assist with managing the day-to day activities of the team.
- Develop and implement Performance Management Development Plans (PMDS) for staff within their team.
Functioning of the team:
- Develop an expertise on ethical and legal issues as they relate to the role of the committee
- Attend Committee meetings, ensure accurate minute-taking and initiate actions arising from the minutes through correspondence with relevant Committee members, applicants and other stakeholders.
- Develop clear guideline documents for the Irish health research community that clarify their responsibilities in relation to research ethics and consent issues.
- Managing policies and processes
- Communication with the health research community
Essential knowledge and experience:
- An NFQ Level 9 Qualification (Masters Degree) as a minimum
- At least five years appropriate professional experience in academic, governmental, commercial or not-for-profit settings
- Strong understanding of health research governance, regulatory/legislation, data protection and policy issues
- High degree of computer literacy, including knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; experience of databases and online application systems would be desirable
- Knowledge of the national health research system, and of the Irish academic and health services environment
- Knowledge and understanding of research ethics and experience of providing support to an ethics or similar committee would be a distinct advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well know Health Research company.
Send your CV to email@example.com