May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20129
Receptionist required for Health Research body in Dublin.
Provide an on-site reception, switchboard and administration service for 37 hours per week between 9.00am and 5.00pm.
- Meet and greet visitors
- Answer phones deal with all incoming calls and transfer when needed
- Admin duties for the Corporate Operations Directorate as assigned by the Facilities Co-Ordinator
- Other duties involved but not limited to, are:
- Ensuring the online paper record archive database is kept up to date.
- Assisting with meeting room set up
- Administration of desk bookings for staff engaged in hybrid working
- Providing tea and coffee for small meetings when required
- Other admin duties as required
The person assigned to deliver the service will be required to have:
- fluent English, with strong oral and written communication skills
- excellent computer skills especially MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook.
- strong customer service skills
- experience in a similar role minimum 2 years
- an interest in learning about the work of the company