May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20216
Ideal Candidate Profile
This role might suit someone who is friendly, reliable and has great attention to detail. You will be a hardworking, determined and enthusiastic individual with a knack for communicating with students. You will foster a sense of belonging in the building both for our students and with the people you work with.
To provide clerical and administrative support to the Residence and attending the reception area on a daily basis. You will nurture all sales leads and help students understand the high level of service, and sense of community we offer to those who come to live with us.
The team are very close and work collaboratively across all levels, you will be encouraged to share any improvements or ideas across a range of teams.
- To coordinate all communication with residents (current and prospective) ensuring that they are always kept
- To manage all general student related queries including responding to letters and
- To manage the rent collection and ensuring that payments are made on time, escalating where
- To drive sales conversions through responsive, proactive follow-up and excellent customer service.
- Updating Sales Leads contacts and information on our CRM system.
- To ensure that the show flat is kept clean and tidy at all times in readiness for
- To make appointments and assist with viewings of the show flat to interested
- To participate in face to face marketing activities at student fairs or leafleting in key
- To provide front of house assistance and keep the office area presentable at all
- To manage, improve and update the office information systems including contact databases.
- To support the General and Assistant Manager in all areas including marketing and
- To prepare reports and other written documents for internal and external
- To assist in allocations and tenancy generation where
- To manage all tenancy reservations whilst trawling to gain completed
- To provide weekly performance related information for sharing with the management
- To conduct termly flat, room and kitchen inspections and allocating charges where necessary.
- To inspect flats, room and kitchens during our turnaround
- To be flexible on
- To work occasional evenings or weekends for events and
- To work occasional weekends on a Rota basis during the busy months (July, August, September)
- To assist with the summer turnaround period; to include resident check outs and check
- To prepare the documentation and arrival packs for all new residents.
- To carry out duties at the request of the General or Assistant
- To log and diarise maintenance activity and organise planned preventative
- To deal with Contractors efficiently and
- To answer all enquiries via telephone and
- To meet and greet customers and external
- To log all post on our online tracking system.
- To receive and log parcels and packages, informing residents as and when items
- To manage the diaries of the residence and
- To manage the office supplies and stationery; keeping an up to date inventory of office equipment &
- To prepare and submit purchase
- To carry out any ad hoc