Sales Specialist – Hebrew
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Sales Specialist – Hebrew speakers, officially based in Dublin City Centre, though the successful candidate can work remotely, anywhere in Ireland.
In this role, you’ll help Small and Medium-sized Business (SMB) market companies drive their technology strategy through the use of our products. You will engage with multiple high growth companies, driving the entire business cycle with the help of our partners in regions. You will be responsible to drive attainment on sales goals. You will also help shape and execute our regional partner strategy alongside our partner teams.
In this role, you will manage new initiatives or experiments, while also using your ability to manage stakeholders across many different functional teams to execute quickly and to drive success. You will work to develop the business growth for an assigned territory through campaigns, partner development and marketing events.
- Sales experience in Cloud, Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in working with and selling SaaS, IaaS or PaaS platforms.
- Experience working towards business goals and delivering results such as sales quotas.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hebrew fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience using CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce.com, etc.).
- Technical experience, with an understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Cloud products.
- Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about platform and infrastructure-as-a-service.
- Ability to build relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive salary**
**Please note this is a contract position, initially for 9 months**