Senior Broker, Client Services
May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20172
We have a great opportunity for an available role at one of Irelands largest insurance brokers.. We are recruiting for a AIC Senior Client Service Broker, we are interested in hearing from suitably experienced Brokers who meet the criteria below and wish to pursue a career with one of Irelands leading insurance brokers. This role is based in Dublin City.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROLE
- AIC Senior Client Services Broker role is to cater for the insurance needs of our healthcare professional clients within our AIC Team. This includes completion of new business, renewals, mid-term alterations, claims handling, debtor management, timely issue of policy documentation, etc.
- Working within the AIC Team to achieve Company targets and to identify new opportunities for growth of existing business.
- Reporting to the AIC Manager and Head of the Corporate Division.
- Compliance with Central Bank of Ireland standards and regulations.
- Follow Company policies and procedures.
- Such other tasks as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Business to assist in the efficient running of the Department and in providing professional Client services.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- At least 10 years experience in Commercial Lines Insurance (SME or Schemes Broker role).
- Working knowledge of the current insurance market conditions
- Detailed knowledge of Combined Package, Legal Expenses and Professional Indemnity markets and product offerings would be beneficial
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of the Central Banks Consumer Protection Code and Consumer Insurance Contract Act 2019
- Capable of interacting with other members of staff in a friendly and supportive manner.
- Taking initiative in problem solving and ensuring management are kept informed of all material issues relating to your Clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- CIP qualified with progress towards ACII qualification an advantage
- Business related third level qualification also an advantage.
- An excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience is on offer.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Defined Contribution Pension.
- Discounted Staff Insurance including Group Health Insurance
- Subsidised Education Schemes.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Tax Saver Travel Scheme.
- Group Life Assurance.
- Accredited, In House, CPD Training.
If you wish to apply please contact us at andrew@edenrecruitment or APPLY NOW.