Senior Tax Manager
May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20198
- Reviewing and submitting income tax and corporation tax returns
- Delivering high quality tax advisory services to clients on a wide range of issues including global mobility and employment tax issues, inbound/outbound corporate tax planning, IP migration and exploitation, property transactions, cross border VAT issues, wealth planning etc
- Reviewing and submitting Tax Credit Claims
- Advising clients on the conditions of qualifying for Film and Television Tax Credit Claim
- Advising on production structures and reviewing documentation to ensure they are compliant
- Managing the corporation tax affairs of other companies and groups
The ideal candidate will be a committed and experienced multi discipline tax adviser who is already operating as an Assistant Manager, with excellent technical and organisational skills.
- Experience of working with clients in the creative sector would be an advantage, though not essential provided the candidate had a track-record of delivering a high standard of client service and dealing with complex technical work. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Candidates should be educated to at least degree level, and will have obtained a relevant professional qualification (AITI/ACA/ACCA)
- Previous experience at Assistant Manager level in a tax role, preferably in a Top 20 or boutique firm.