Shopping Account Optimizer
Fixed Term Contract|
May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20210
GSS Account Optimizer
Google Shopping is Comparison Shopping Service (CSS). CSSs allow merchants to advertise in the shopping carousel to consumers who are searching for their products. This team is the evolution of helping Shoppings merchants achieve the best results for their advertising. This team is responsible for driving Shopping growth in EEA & Switzerland, bringing recommendations to maximize merchant performance, while collaborating with support teams such as PerfX and gTech.
As a Shopping Account Optimizer in GSS, you will craft distinctive recommendations and solutions for Shopping merchants using your deep understanding of the market, industry and Shopping Ads product. Additionally as part of a new team, you would specifically be working across all UKI, Germany & French markets with the advertisers who want to grow and expand their EEA+CH shopping activity.
Shopping merchants that partner with Shopping come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Shopping Ads solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Your influencing and relationship building skills will provide caliber client service, while your analytical skills deliver market research and analysis to your merchants.
- Work with advertisers across UKI, Germany & France to assist on their shopping campaign in EEA+CH
- Help the above advertisers grow their EEA+CH export footprint and ROI
- Develop a deep comprehension of Shopping Ads product
- Analyse data and trends in order to create meaningful insights for your merchants
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Merchant Centre, Shopping Ads
- Analytical capabilities (Sheets), communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and align with multiple stakeholders
- Client service/account management experience
- Headcount 1: The candidate must be fluent in English
- Headcount 2: The candidate must be fluent in English & German OR French
- In-depth expertise over shopping ad types, product roadmap, optimization levers, structure best practices etc.
- Demonstrated ability in thriving in uncertain and environments with scarce resources
- Influential approach and ability to comprehend and align needs from different stakeholders
- Ability to work with multiple set of customers
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*