Software Test Engineer
Software Test Engineer
September 09, 2022|
Job ID: 20353
- Participate in Sprint planning and Example Mapping sessions, review use cases and provide testing solutions and estimates.
- Liaise with the Senior Test Engineer.
- Generate test plans, test cases, and support the development of test strategies.
- Communicate with various stakeholders to understand system level requirements for the design and creation of test coverage; ensuring that the software is working to these standards.
- Perform both Functional and Non-Functional testing including Integration, Exploratory, API, Performance, and Regression testing of our software products.
- Involvement in the onboarding of new manual software testers to the team.
- Analyze, communicate, and document Test Execution findings.
- Report product defects in our Defect Tracking tool, conduct bug analysis, and assist in the verification of bug fixes to completion.
- Work as part of a scrum team to contribute ideas/solutions for continuous improvement of our testing strategies and productivity goals.
- Setup and configuration of Test Environments and platforms.
- Work as part of the testing department to ensure consistent standards and audit standards are maintained.
- Complete tasks as assigned by the Senior Test Engineer or Test Manager and ensure schedules are met.
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar.
- Experience of web-based and mobile applications testing.
- 2 years + of experience with End-to-End testing, Test Planning, Test Execution including but not limited to Exploratory, UAT, and Regression testing.
- Experience using Test Case Management and Defect Tracking tools.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- High level of attention to detail and strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to haves
- ISTQB or equivalent certificate in Software Testing.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience working within a CSV/CSA environment.
- Experience performing Non-Functional and API testing.
About Eden Recruitment
Founded in 1999, Eden Recruitment has been a continual shining star in the Irish recruitment landscape. We believe in the power of relationships and have partnered with the brightest and best Irish and multinational companies, helping them find the brightest and best talent for their organizations. Headquartered in Dublin and wholly Irish owned and managed, we _______.
Other Jobs you might like…
Systems Executive Our client is one of Ireland's largest companies directly employing over 10,000 people through its national network...
PermanentSenior Claims Handler
Sandyford, Dublin 18
Senior Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based in Sandyford. This is a crucial role in our customer...
PermanentTrainee Claims Handler
We have a great opportunity for an available role of Trainee Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based...