Software Test Engineer
September 09, 2022|
Job ID: 20353
Software Test Engineer required for Software Company based in Limerick. This role will be fully remote.
- Participate in Sprint planning and Example Mapping sessions, review use cases and provide testing solutions and estimates.
- Liaise with the Senior Test Engineer.
- Generate test plans, test cases, and support the development of test strategies.
- Communicate with various stakeholders to understand system level requirements for the design and creation of test coverage; ensuring that the software is working to these standards.
- Perform both Functional and Non-Functional testing including Integration, Exploratory, API, Performance, and Regression testing of our software products.
- Involvement in the onboarding of new manual software testers to the team.
- Analyze, communicate, and document Test Execution findings.
- Report product defects in our Defect Tracking tool, conduct bug analysis, and assist in the verification of bug fixes to completion.
- Work as part of a scrum team to contribute ideas/solutions for continuous improvement of our testing strategies and productivity goals.
- Setup and configuration of Test Environments and platforms.
- Work as part of the testing department to ensure consistent standards and audit standards are maintained.
- Complete tasks as assigned by the Senior Test Engineer or Test Manager and ensure schedules are met.
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar.
- Experience of web-based and mobile applications testing.
- 2 years + of experience with End-to-End testing, Test Planning, Test Execution including but not limited to Exploratory, UAT, and Regression testing.
- Experience using Test Case Management and Defect Tracking tools.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- High level of attention to detail and strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to haves
- ISTQB or equivalent certificate in Software Testing.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience working within a CSV/CSA environment.
- Experience performing Non-Functional and API testing.