Talent Acquisition Specialist
January 01, 2023|
Job ID: 20531
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Working in Talent Acquisition is in big demand right now. We're looking to speak with experienced HR Professionals who are looking to work with top global leaders who value their people. This is a superb career opportunity with our Retail Client who operate in Ireland, the UK, and the US and who partner with a large number of international brands across their market space. They are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their business based in Dublin
Reach out to me today to hear more about this exceptional Talent Acquisition job opportunity today!
- Responsibility for the recruitment of management roles for the retail operations team.
- Lead recruitment campaigns and support hiring needs at site level to drive high candidate calibre whilst reducing time to hire.
- Update current and design new recruitment strategy.
- Develop creative ways to enhance employer brand and profile in the retail marketplace including external advertising, Company website and social media.
- Have strong employer branding with a professional and visible presence on LinkedIn and other social networks.
- Lead recruitment projects to improve quality of hire and attract more candidates.
- Succession planning to identity and develop potential future leaders and managers.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Co-ordinate and attend recruitment fairs.
- Manage internal recruitment activities.
- Conduct leadership interviews with job applicants.
- Work closely and build relationships with key stakeholders and managers.
- Coordinate with managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Monitor key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruitment procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of recruitment industry and best practices.
- Oversee the completion of various talent acquisition projects and wider HR initiatives.
- The successful candidate must be degree accredited with a minimum of 3-4 years resourcing ideally in the Retail Industry Space in a high-volume environment
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office software also essential (Excel, PPT)
- A dynamic individual who adapts well to change and can thrive in a rapidly growing organisation that continues to evolve.
- Proven track record of delivering to tight deadlines with high levels of organisational skills with a proven ability to plan and prioritise.
- Demonstrate strong analytical capability to interpret and challenge data.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and ability to engage and develop relationships with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
For further information and confidential discussion on this Talent Acquisition Specialist role in Dublin please contact Helga Reeves on 086 1278837 or email email@example.com Do check out all open opportunities on the Eden Recruitment website.
Please Note: Eden Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior consent